1) Take out the 3-hand rule.
2) Use the thumb for bass and fretting hand for rhythm.
3) Pick the key of the chord you want to play (C, G, A, etc).
4) Pick one of the 4 strings of the ukulele (no two strings the same, they are all different).
5) Play with your left hand to switch chords.
For example, you would play C#5 with your left hand and Bb7 with your right hand.
How do you put in a song?
1) Play an ordinary ukulele and learn a verse.
2) Use your left hand to sing the verses.
3) Add a cover by playing one of your cover songs, but do it by your own choice.
How do you feel about the Beatles?
1) They are a great group of people. I have always admired them deeply, and their music is an inspiration to all music lovers.
2) Not the Beatles, but the other great groups of the time, like the Beach Boys, The Stones, and all the pop musicians.
3) I like The Beatles but also prefer The Beatles’ songs for their musical richness, originality, simplicity and originality of lyrics and music.
3) I do not have a favorite among the Beatles but all of the other great groups of the time.
4) I love all of them – John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
How do you write a song?
1) Play an ordinary ukulele and sing the chords of the song that you like.
2) Take out of the song.
3) Repeat the song until you have a tune you are happy with.
4) Add another song by another composer that you like.
How can I tell if a ukulele is good or bad?
1) Listen and play the instrument with the same set of notes.
2) If the songs sound similar to your own, the guitar player is playing the ukulele the best. If he plays differently from the ukulele, the guitar player is in no condition to play.
How many hours per week do I need?
2 weeks – 1 – 2 hours per week.
Do not give up. Play every day: practice all day, night
ukulele from scratch, play ukulele online free, makala ukulele lessons, justin guitar ukulele songs, how to teach ukulele lessons