A: It’s hard to make this choice if you just haven’t done the market research; you’d have to know which securities to buy. Here are some things to look at:
1. Shorting stocks: Even with the recent sell-off in the stock markets, there are still some great opportunities. For example, let’s say the market closes out at 200%. That means that you can short 500 shares of Apple (AAPL) for 50 shares of Facebook (FB). You should do that. You’ll get a nice profit, but you can also potentially lower your costs.
The downside of having a short position is that you’re holding on to a good idea. If you make a short sale, you’re potentially losing money, but you could be potentially raising your funds. That will depend on how the stock closes.
2. Long positions: These are basically buying in for the long run rather than for the first time. As a result, these stocks are considered “bullish” stocks. It’s generally preferred for longer-term investors. Here are some long stocks to keep an eye on: Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A), Procter & Gamble (PG), Boeing (BA), United Technologies (UTX), IBM (IBM), and many others.
3. Buy-to-hold: The last position that you could place your money in is “buy-to-hold” stocks. This is where you invest more money than you can afford to lose, so the money you get out will be worth a good deal. Here are some good stocks if you want to make some more money: Pfizer and AIG (AIG:AIF.N), Coca-Cola (KO.N), PepsiCo (PEP.N), American Express (AXP.N), and Wells Fargo (WFC) .
4. Sell-to-short: This is when you trade in the opposite direction. Instead of holding the stock for the short term, you sell it to the same person for a larger profit. The downside is that there could be a loss. However, you have a long term view; you will be able to ride out the inevitable drops, and it’s often a great way to make some money. Here are some short ETFs to keep an eye on: SPDR S&P Short Term Futures ETF (STTRFX).
5. Short/sell-to-buy: This is actually
swing trading strategies, responsible day trading review, stock market advanced course, learn swing trading india, technitrader course for sale